$55.99 AUD $79.99 AUD
The Banshee Akira Black Edition frame is the pure definition of the ultimate racing quad. It’s light, it’s strong, and bloody quick! Designed with replaceable arms, this frame is an absolute dominator on the race track.
(See Gallery for Assembly Instructions)
The Banshee Akira Black Edition frame is the pure definition of the ultimate racing quad. It's light, it's strong, and bloody quick!
Designed with replaceable arms, this frame is an absolute dominator on the race track. It works well with the new Tmotor F40 II 2305 2400kv motors and comes in at a mere 282g with around 6kg thrust with 5x4x3 HQ's. The power to weight ratio is insane!
The frame now comes default with the Basher pod head for ultimate strength.
The frame has been designed around our team pilot Dave 'BigW' Willie. Its been extensively crash tested and come out the other side with flying colours.
The Akira is a must for any pilot wanting to play with the big boys in this incredibly competitive racing scene
The Default frame comes with standoffs for the AIO boards. If you need additional spacers for PDB, etc, select from the configuration options on the side bar
Choose your options on the side bar to build your ultimate racer
Recommended intermediate setup
1. FuriousFPV Kombini all in one FC or Piko Blx FC combined with a Piko 150A PDB (make sure you use O-rings on this setup as light weight frames resonate vibrations easily)
2. Lumenier 2206 2350kv/2450kv or Bolt 2206 2350kv (team pilot Big Willie preferred)
3. TBS 25A escs
4. TBS Unify Pro (5v) with TBS dipole antenna (light weight)
5. HS1177 camera
6. HQ 5x4x3 props (or equivalent)
7. Receiver of your choice - make sure its compact!
8. AGA 1300mAh 4S 75C, Dogcom 1300 4S 1300 Graphene or Dinogy Graphene 2.0 1300mAh work good
Beast Mode Setup:
1. Tmotor F40 II motors
2. TBS 25A ESCs
3. HQ 5x4.5x3 / Dal V2 props