The Banshee Hellfire builds on our race frame pedigree but designed to be strong yet keep things simple and light. The frame itself sports a 194mm true X 5.1" capable wheelbase, 4mm dual bolt Toray T700 race arms and only the best hardware in the business. All the TPU parts that have been tried and tested to provide the tightest build are provided to complete the build.
We recommend the following hardware to optimise your build:
1. FuriousFPV fortini OSD or any AIO FC like BetaFlight F4, Kombini, HGLRC Flame F4 (6S build), etc - the Kombini F3 AIO is the lightest 4S option!
2. Aikon AK32 6S 4in1 ESCs or individual Aikon AK32 4-5S / 6S ESCs
3. FuriousFPV Stealth Race V3 VTX
4. Foxeer Micro Predator V3 or Runcam Micro cam (1-8-2.1mm lens is a must)
5. Rx of your choice - keep it small!
6. Antenna of your choice - we prefer AXII stubby, TrueRC ufl side loader or FuriousFPV BigMac/Air SMA antenna (keep it small)
7. Motors of your choice. The lightest out there with the most punch is the T-MOTOR F40 Pro II 2600KV. Alternatively the BrotherHobby SpeedShield 2207.5 2700KV or a more aggressive BrotherHobby R6/Speedshield 1750KV for 6S is absolutely nuts! All of these options are sub or about 30g