Looking for a pocket rocket X-Racer? How does this sound?
- True X frame (with stretched-x option)
- Interchangeable arms
- Full variable camera mount
- Support for HS1177, Runcam Swift and HS1190
- Camera Plate options with Inbuilt GoPro Mount or Flat Plate.
- 304 Steel Bolts
- Textured Aluminium Pillars
- Vertical Mount plate for Rx and VTx
- 70-90g (depending on arms and config)
The standoffs share holes with the arms so there is no additional hardware adding weight. The arms interlock to spread the force of a crash across the whole frame and a reinforcing plate under the arms adds extra strength.
This frame is truly a race frame. It comes with the QuadRacer Guitar arms by default but you can opt for the Stretch-X arms to eliminate some prop wash, to change the feel and to support 6 inch props.
This is an under slung design, so it's recommended you run foam between the frame and the battery to avoid having the batteries directly against the bolts. You could potentially run a battery on top with the flat plates.
This is a tight build, you will need to be running a small sbus, spektrum or ibus receiver. There isn't much room for pin headers. A small VTx is also recommended and there are around 4 usable SMA holes on the carbon plates, including one on the top and 3 on the rear vertical plate.